...And say goodbye.
It's here. Finally. After months, years even, of waiting. It's the Restored Gospel of Jesus Christ. It's Spanish. It's Chile. It's a Mission.
And I'm Excited.
Welcome to my Mission Blog. This is the place to read all the emails I send home!
It's almost Saturday February 6, 2010. Four Days until I report to the Provo, Utah MTC. I leave Texas on Monday morning.
It is going to be hard. And I'm sure at times I'll want to quit. But serving a Mission is something I want to do. I know it will change my life and it will be worth the work. I know my Heavenly Father wants me to do this. And I know I will be blessed for my service.
YAY FOR LIFE and remember, that today has the potential to be the BEST. DAY. EVER.
See you in 2012. Enjoy my emails.
love,
elder hyer
PS- Every missionary loves mail ;)