Hola.
I hope everything is good at home. First thats totally lame about one-act. I hate when lame shows advance. Especially when its OBVIOUS that it was a lame show. Flower Mound got alternate I heard? I want to say that Fossil Ridge placed at state in 2008...but at that time they were 4A so we didn't compete against them. I love hearing about how the kitchen is done...but when am I going to see pictures? Say hi to the family in Wisconsin for me mom. Dave, I got your package. Thanks for the book...me and my companion have been enjoying the peanut butter m&ms and the oreos. hmmmm. And thanks for the story about Ale, its so true....sometimes we expect converts to automatically know how things work. thats cool about san antonio. Sounds like Dad is a good Gospel Doctrine teacher. Janell, I loved your email. I'm glad that grandma is enduring to the end, she truly is an example to everyone who makes the decision to be baptized and follow Jesucristo, porque hacemos un convenio que dice que vamos a seguir cumpliendo con los mandamientos de Dios, los cual incluye El Dia de Reposo, o sea, el tomar de La Santa Cena dignamente para renovar nuestros convenios con Dios y ella está asistiendo a la capilla para recibir La Santa Cena. Entonces, I'm glad that she is enduring to end...even if she thinks that we are all going on a road trip to El Paso. =)
IN-N-OUT IN TEXAS!? I'm not sure how I feel about this. Yes, I am very happy that there will be In-n-Out....but at the sametime...In-n-out is cool because its not every where. Hmmm...Pero...bakan. Do we know where in the DFW metroplex?
So this week was pretty good. We had three investigators in Church yesterday. Valeska is getting baptized on sunday!
I learned a very valuable lesson this week, well in realidad....yesterday and on saturday.I'm not going to say what. But we can say that I recieved a nice big humility pill. Like I always say...things happen for reasons. We have families for reasons. Callings for reasons. Companions for reasons. All so that we can learn and progress. So we can become what our Heavenly Father sees in each of us. But sometimes we don't want to learn the lesson. Somtimes we're very stubborn, so Heavenly Father has to keep sending us things so that we learn. And this past saturday in a conversation with my companion....he said something that totally clicked in my head. Something that I have heard for years. But seriously its like Heavenly Father knew that I would finally learn this lesson...in Villa Alemana, Chile from Elder Pincheira. Last night I was writing in my journal about the experience and...it just all hit me and pow, Humble pill. So thats my thought for the week.
I love you all.
Saludos a todos.
Elder Hyer.