Wow, so this will be fast.
My Companion just asked me if I was done. Haha.
Well this week was pretty cool. I'm glad things are good at home. Thanks Dad for dealing with all that IRS stuff for me =). Ok, so funny stuff first and then thoughts on conference.
So this week Elder Pincheria has been translating the April First presidency message into from English into to Spanish. Its been pretty interesting. Kind of funny at times. English is so confusing. You try explaining the difference between COLD and CHILL to someone who doesn´t speak English. Or explaing the expression, The Heart of the City. Haha. Its been pretty funny.
Ok, Conference.
Basically changed my life. I loved all the sessions, Especially Priesthood. WOW. Its really interesting how we recieve revelation through Conference. I really liked all the stuff about Service and having Charity. And that HOPE inspires DREAMS, and DREAMS motivates ACTION. I spent a long time on Saturday night thinking about what my desires are. And what I can do to reach my potential as a priesthood holder of God. Preach the Gospel always, use words if necesary. We have to have charity so that we can see people for who they really are. MARRIAGE= Important. The Temple.....we should all go. We are so lucky to live in Flower Mound only 45 minutes from the Dallas temple. And don't even get me started on Utah and its 14 temples. We have to purify ourselves, and then go to the temple to be taught from on high. WE SHOULD ALWAYS PAY TITHING. Are you robing from God? I may not know all things...but thats ok. Because what I do know, is that Christ in the Savior, and that through a modern prophet, Jesus Christ restored his Church, Authority, and the fullness of his Gospel to the earth. And now we can take the steps that will carry us back to our Heavenly Father. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON MISSIONARIES TESTIFYING OF CHRIST.
Well thats all that is coming to my mind right now. That was all just kind of random. Thanks for all the updates. Dave, thats cool that you're going to San Antonio. Don't forget to check my facebook every once and while. GRANDMA AND JANELL... I LOVE YOU. SAY HI TO EVERYONE FOR ME!
Elder Daniel Hyer
My Companion just asked me if I was done. Haha.
Well this week was pretty cool. I'm glad things are good at home. Thanks Dad for dealing with all that IRS stuff for me =). Ok, so funny stuff first and then thoughts on conference.
So this week Elder Pincheria has been translating the April First presidency message into from English into to Spanish. Its been pretty interesting. Kind of funny at times. English is so confusing. You try explaining the difference between COLD and CHILL to someone who doesn´t speak English. Or explaing the expression, The Heart of the City. Haha. Its been pretty funny.
Ok, Conference.
Basically changed my life. I loved all the sessions, Especially Priesthood. WOW. Its really interesting how we recieve revelation through Conference. I really liked all the stuff about Service and having Charity. And that HOPE inspires DREAMS, and DREAMS motivates ACTION. I spent a long time on Saturday night thinking about what my desires are. And what I can do to reach my potential as a priesthood holder of God. Preach the Gospel always, use words if necesary. We have to have charity so that we can see people for who they really are. MARRIAGE= Important. The Temple.....we should all go. We are so lucky to live in Flower Mound only 45 minutes from the Dallas temple. And don't even get me started on Utah and its 14 temples. We have to purify ourselves, and then go to the temple to be taught from on high. WE SHOULD ALWAYS PAY TITHING. Are you robing from God? I may not know all things...but thats ok. Because what I do know, is that Christ in the Savior, and that through a modern prophet, Jesus Christ restored his Church, Authority, and the fullness of his Gospel to the earth. And now we can take the steps that will carry us back to our Heavenly Father. THE SUN NEVER SETS ON MISSIONARIES TESTIFYING OF CHRIST.
Well thats all that is coming to my mind right now. That was all just kind of random. Thanks for all the updates. Dave, thats cool that you're going to San Antonio. Don't forget to check my facebook every once and while. GRANDMA AND JANELL... I LOVE YOU. SAY HI TO EVERYONE FOR ME!
Elder Daniel Hyer