Hola Familia.
This week was...interesting. We were really pumped up to have a great week and then bam...Elder Despain got really sick and was throwing up and everything. Like he couldn´t move or anything. So we lost like two days of working. But we´re excited for this week. We´ve been getting some references from members. And we´re going to start working with the menos-activos. The lame thing is that we couldn´t teach Edwin and Pamela this week. And we weren´t able to set another cita for this week. So we just have to go by and call them and hope they answer and everything. But its all good, Sigamos no más. I think with Las Americas Heavenly Father is trying to teach me patience.
We had conference on Friday. It was good. I love conferences. Presidente talked to us about the Resurreccion. It was awesome. I also got a package from Grandma and Janell. MUCHAS GRACIAS. I love the ties and the CDs. Oh, so now that im not in Viña, I don´t have the luxury of going to the office every week. So don´t expect me to get mail as often as I was getting it.
Saturday we had an activity and watched the Joseph Smith movie thats in Salt Lake right now. It was a good activity. I kinda needed it.
Thats cool about the Kitchen. So what are you exactly going to do? Mom, I hope you're ok this week with all those doctor appts and surgery and everything (you probably didn't want me saying that in this email---oh well). Dad, this morning we played fútbol with the El Belloto Zone...and I met an Hermana from Casper and an Elder from STAR VALLEY. I thought of you. Im glad Grandma and Janell are doing better. Hows BYU Basketball doing? Did they beat TCU? Or did the have a really surprising and embarassing loss? Does Dave know where he is going to go to school yet?
Sorry this email is kinda short and lame. I can´t think of anything else worth saying. Thats cool the new family in the bonners house are LDS. Did the edmunstins ever move or are they still our neighbors? Festival de Viña started yesterday I think, so thats kind of the big thing thats going on right now around here.
Jesus is the Christ. He restored is Church through the Prophet Joseph Smith. Thomas S. Monson and his counselors and the 12 Apostles are called of God. Yesterday Church was really good. Sacrament meeting was awesome. One of the hermanas talked about the importance of Temple Work. It was really good. Go to the Temple. And if you can't, Do what you need to do so you can.
I love you all.
Talk to ya next week!