Sounds like things are going good en Flower Mound. I´ll be excited to see pictures of the new kitchen.
Well this week was better than the last. Its still a little slow. But me and elder despain talked about how we can keep our ànimo and focus up and everything. We did have this menos-activo couple come to church yesterday...so thats good.
So I have some funny things about Chile. So the Evangelicos they do like street preaching. They basically scream and sing about being saved through Christ in the streets. But instead of like going to like a plaza to scream about Christ to the people...they like hide. They go around the corner into the alleys and scream at walls. Or they just stand in the middle of an empty park and scream at no one. Im glad they show there faith and preach. Its just funny...because en serio...they like hide from the people. They do it when NO ONE is around.
This week we talked to this family that was basically here in Villa Alemana in like a vacation home. It was like the Great-Grandma, the grandpàrents and like four cousins. The kids were pretty cool. The oldest one was like 13 and going into the Chilean equivalent of 8th grade. They're from santiago so during the summer is like the chance to do like mor country things and live without the TV and stuff. They showed us all the spiders they had collected. Did you know that if you catch some certian spiders put them into like a container and them leave them for two days you can domesticate them? Because they caught some HUGE spiders and this little five year old girl was like playing with them in her hand. It was funny, " Can you guys go spider fishing with us later today?"
Well. I hope everything is good there in Flower Mound. Can i just say how much I love Lds.org. There are so many good videos. mormon messages and mormon messages for youth. ITS SO AWESOME. We're actually thinking (Elder Despain and I) of somehow making a video to use with people. I realized how much I like doing that...editing videos and stuff. maybe i will major en broadcast journalism or something along that lines. I don't know...i still have time before i have to decide that.
well sounds like BYU is doing awesome in Basketball. Thats really funny about there being more BYU fans than TCU fans at the game. haha. well i think im going to go. I love you all. Alisa, thanks for your email. I really needed that. Its nice to know that we both served in a place called Las Americas =)
I LOVE YOU ALL
Elder Hyer
I promise i'll send pictures next week. We've done some pretty sweet zone activities.