HOLA.
this week was pretty good. My new companion is Elder Pincheira. Hes from Linares Chile. Thats in the 7th region...like to two hours north of Concepcion. He´s pretty cool. Actually the last few days have been pretty fun. We pretty much just laugh...like all the time. Hes got a lot of energy. Which is good. My last comp was a little tired. Lets just say, cambios are inspired. We were talking the first night and we discovered that we go home together. Which is pretty cool.
Lets see what happened this week that was exciting. I got a new companion. We were having some temblores for a couple days. The big news in Chile right now is that Obama was in Santiago yesterday...or maybe today. I don´t remember.
So thats pretty sweet about BYU. Go cougars.
Well i got some photos. Last week after internet our district went out to this little lake thing. where we found three abandoned puppies. they were fun to play with. and then when we left....we just kinda had to not look back.
JANELL. I LOVED HEARING FROM YOU. We to had a Soc-Soc birthday party. I actually got to be part of it. The Relief Society did a little play and me and comp had be William Richards and John Taylor. It was fun. Anyway....HAPPY BIRTHDAY RELIEF SOCIETY.
I´ll pass the number to the Machuca´s mom. But i really don´t know a ton. If they call...then yes. If they don´t...then don´t worry about it.
I feel like there was a ton that i was going to say...but now i can´t remember. Just that this week has been pretty sweet. Little by Little. I kinda had a realization this week. I was studying Humility in Preach my Gospel. And then reading Pdte Uchtdorfs talk on Pride and the Priesthood. And then just thinking about my mission, cambios, and my new companion. I realized that Heavenly Father is trying to teach me a lesson. Like, hes been trying to teach me this lesson for like four cambios. And I...just didn´t realize...or didn´t want to accept what was being taught. BUT...now, after this realization....I´m going to learn my lesson.
Whos excited for Conference. I AM SO EXCITED. Well i probably should get these pictures sent. I hope all is well at home. I love you all. Really, I do. Pray for Elder Pincheira (Peen-chay-da) and I and the barrio Las Americas.
Jesus Christ is the Savior and Redeemer of the world. Thomas S. Monson is his Prophet on the earth today. The Book of Mormon and The Bible are the word of God.
I LOVE YOU ALL. "COME WHAT MAY AND LOVE IT".
Elder Hyer