Dos Cositas:
CONGRATULATIONS ONE-ACT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JASON IS GETTING MARRIED? Well, my friends were bound to start getting married at some point.
I'm glad you got the Cuadro de Cobre. No, Dave did not email me. What are their plans for next year? When The Machucas told me they were going to be in the Great Wolf...i like freaked out. One, because its not that far from the house and two its accross the street from my old place of work (The Gaylord Texan). But, im glad that Dave and Ale could meet them and everything.
So, things are good here in Las Americas. We put fecha the last night with Valesca. Shes the daugther of a family thats reactivating itself. Shes getting baptized on April 10. !!!!!!!!!!!
Elder Pincheira and I are starting to see things happen. But i´m starting to feel time go by really fast. I know I like always say how fast time goes by...but this time...like its for real. Its going by REALLY fast. Yesterday i was watching Fireworks with Elder Vasquez in Viña celebrating 2011 and now me and Elder Pincheira are getting ready to celebrate Easter. WHAT IS THIS!? It's already almost APRIL.
Lets see, what has been on my mind lately. Well this week I´ve thought alot about how everything has a purpose. Me and Elder Pincheira talk about this idea alot. I guess you could say we both have had life experiences that testify of this. Even when we mess up, Heavenly Father works things out so that in the end...our story can have a happy ending. Like what Dad said in that talk onetime, because of the Atonement of Jesus Christ our story can have a happy ending.We just have to submit to the will of our Father in Heaven. Accept his will and then do it. Because it has a purpose. and is part of the plan. Heavenly Father is in control. He knows us and knows what we need and we can do. So if we follow his will and his guidance he puts in places, with people, that can help us grow...and like what President Erying said in last conference, despues tiempo, we often find that the Heavenly Father has used us to help someone else.
Sounds like things are good at home. Sounds like you guys had a nice adventure with the dogs. I still want pictures of the kitchen. Did Dave and Ale go to edmunton? I love you all. I hope you are all excited for Conference. Because I AM! Bueno, say hi to everyone for me. Hows Jason Macfarland doing? I need to write him sometime. Whoa, Foster comes home in not to long tambien. weird. Well, I love you all. Help the missionaries out. CHAO PESCADO
Elder Hyer