Life in the Vineyard of the Sea

Elder Hyer is serving a two year mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Vina del Mar, Chile

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

PICTURES

Heres the pictures for the week mom.

Theres a ton, some of them are from a Noche De Hogar we had the 4th of July (the family made apple pie for us...it was cool)
Some are from district and Zone activities
Then some are with investigatores and from yesterday (my birthday). My comp slammed my face into a cake. it was pretty funny.
The crown...dont ask. apparently its a tradition for this family to have the missionaries with birthdays wear this crown.

Love, Daniel

PS- there is also a good chance that I will be in internet early next week...just so you know. I love you! Hope everything is good in Utah! Say hi to the extended family for me!
PPS- could you put some money into my account? I need to like buy some clothes....a lot of the stuff i have now is wearing out. mainly shirts and pants.

I LOVE YOU