THE EASIEST WAY TO WRITE LETTERS: Go to www.DearElder.com (a website created that helps YOU write you friends on missions). Just remember that I'll be in the Provo MTC until April 10th-ish. After that I'll be in my mission: Chile Vina del Mar. The best thing about dearelder is that it is free. It is free to the Provo MTC as well as to Chile. You just have to type up a letter and then they print it off and send it.
Provo MTC (Until April 10th ish): Elder Daniel George Hyer Chile Vina del Mar Mission Provo Missionary Training Center* 2005 N 900 E Provo, UT 84604
I'll get my P.O box number and departure date after I arrive. My brother will then post my complete MTC address then.
April 2010-February 2012:
Letters through pouch: Elder Daniel George Hyer Chile Vina del Mar Mission POB 30150 Salt Lake City, UT 84130-0150 USA
How to send pouch letters: The Church provides pouch mail service to countries where other mail service may not be reliable. Each country regulates this service differently. To prevent possible fines or discontinuation of pouch service, only Postcards and letters that are single sheet, folded into three-panels and taped at the top only (no envelopes), may be sent through the pouch.
Mailing packages: Elder Daniel George Hyer Chile Vina del Mar Mission 4 Norte 1112 ViƱa Del Mar Chile