Hola.
How is life family. And yes. DID ONE-ACT ADVANCE!?!? I got a DearElder from Sister Walton and she told me all about it...and the show sounds awesome!!! So if any of you know anything, let me know! Thanks for all the letters that I've been getting and packages and what not! I really wish I had time to respond to everyone, but p-day only last so long! Haha. Sorry this is coming later than usual. They were having major problems with all the computers earlier. Lameface. Let's see...this week has been pretty cool I guess. I can't believe I'm already on my 8th week. And that it is once again P-Day. Weirdness. I'm excited to go to the Temple in a little bit. Ok, those i'm Zone 38. District A. or in other words District 38-Awesome. Right now there's four districts in my zone (also my branch for church and stuff). Anyway, We've been the oldest district for like a week and half. Then there is District B and they're only a week "younger" than us. Anyway, yesterday an Elder from district B went home. I think it might've medically related...but i'm not sure. Anyway that doesn't matter. But it was really sad. My whole district was in silence for a few minutes last night at dinner. He had written our district a note. And yeah, it was sad. And it being a missionary can be really hard when you're sitting next to a crying hermana and you can't do give them a hug or anything. Anyway, the point of this story is that because we've been in the MTC for almost the same amount of time...my district and district B have gotten pretty close. You get really close to people in the MTC and its sad to see people leave. You think you say goodbye when report for your mission, but you also say goodbye a lot while on your mission it seems like. I'm not sure exactly where I'm going with this. So I'll just say this: I'll be sad when I have to say goodbye to my District and Zone. It'll be a bittersweet moment. But, I still have like a week and half more with them...so it's all good. We should get our travel plans tomorrow (!!!!!!!) and tonight I have to go pick up all the US Census Forms for my District. Pretty exciting I guess. What else to say...I love you all. Sorry this is so short, I forgot to think about what I was going to say before I started. Hmmm....OH mom can you please get my mission call letter, go to like kinkos and then shrink it down and laminate for me!? Thank you! I went and ordered pictures today, so hopefully sometime next week I'll be sending you some pictures. Alisa, thanks for the talk. I actually used your story in a thought in class this past week :). Hmm. The mission is cool. Thanks for all the addresses mom. And, I still like getting mail here, but If you want to start sending encouraging letters to Chile through DearElder or pouch...go right ahead. That way I'll have something when I get down there. Let me know how everything in Flower Mound is. Have fun with Marie and the Cluffs. Thanks for all the Family History Info Marie. Really, I means a lot to me that you sent that stuff. I got the story about Grandma in the mail today and have been meaning to respond to your letter about the Matthews for like a week! Ahhh! So little time. Well, I best be going! HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!!!!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!! THE BOOK OF MORMON IS TRUE!!!!!! ENJOY CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love, Elder Hyer
PS- There's this awesome song in the Spanish Hymn book that has kind of a God Be With You feel to it...I like it alot...i think next week I'll try sending some of the lyrics to you. BECAUSE NEXT WEEK WILL BE MY LAST P-DAY IN THE MTC!!!